Thursday, May 15, 2008

6 weeks and counting...

Today marks our sixth week since our dosier was accepted on the waiting list for a little girl at the O l'Enfant Jesus. I know we are a long way from meeting our little angel, and I have no right to complain just yet... all I have to do is think of the many others who along with me are in the waiting phase.
A special taught goes out to Melanie who just crossed the two year anniversary,I will continue sending her good vibes for the safe arrival of her little princess, along with her I think of Nathalie whom I don't know yet but wish her the best of luck in the weeks to come and I keep my fingers and toes crossed for the safe arrival of her little man.
On another note I would like to say congratulation to Sandrine for receiving her Canadian judgement, and a very special happy birthday to N.

So with this said, I really have nothing to complain about and I wish to thank all the new ladies that I've met in the last few weeks, I sincerely thank them for letting me in their daily life with their newly and not so newly arrived children from Haiti. If I had a wish I would like to meet some of you, someday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bon; je vais parfaire my english avec toi!!!
:)
Thank you verry much for your suporting...
:)
xxx
Mel.